The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords
|The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords|
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords contains two games:
- A Link to the Past, an enhanced port of the SNES original.
- Four Swords, a multiplayer-only adventure in which multiple Links team up to defeat Vaati the wind mage.
A Link to the Past
This port contains many additions and changes from the original SNES version, some of these are:
- Addition of an extra dungeon, the Palace of the Four Swords.
- A new sidequest called the Riddle Quest, which gives you the Hurricane Spin.
- Some changes to the translation, names, dungeon names, and a longer introduction text.
- Changes to the save system.
- Changes to the Ice Palace to make it easier.
- New sound effects.
Chris Houlihan Room
Main article: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
• Need a correction (according to this edit of the SNES version's page)
• Video or info about accessing this room by using the Mirror glitch? Per Gamewinners.com: "Using the "Mirror glitch", find your way to the church. From the church, move one screen right and one screen up. You should see the Chris Houlihan room."
In the GBA version, the room is slightly different. The telepathic tile and the blue floor no longer exist. Only the rupees remain in place. While it may no longer be possible to access the room without codes, it still has the ID 82.
The only known method to access this room is to use the code 03002C4C 82 when entering a door or falling into a hole.