The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc
|The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc|
Also known as: Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina GC (JP)
Due to problems with people canceling their pre-orders after receiving the bonus disc, it was later bundled with The Wind Waker itself in western markets.
There are leftovers from when Master Quest was being developed as an OOT expansion for the 64DD.
This is the ISO file that contains both ROM files and the end credits FMV. zle_f.n64 is the normal OOT, while Master Quest is urazle_f.n64.
|Download Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc Leftover Symbol Maps
File: OoT Bonus Disc Symbol Maps.zip (224KB) (info)
Two symbol maps exist in the root of the filesystem, named MultiBootSystem.map and MultiBootSystemD.map.
thank many many people!!!!!!!!
This very grateful message is located inside the file ________________.ird.
In "zeldaGraph.arc" is a file called "r16_titl_r.bti" which has a logo that could be the game's pre-release name as The Legend of Zelda X.
The following textures are also in "zeldaGraph.arc":
Unused Menu Background
Inside bg8.tpl is an unused menu background featuring a GameCube, similar to many menu backgrounds for the Interactive Multi-Game Demo Discs. This background often goes unused on those discs as well, which, like Master Quest, are multi-boot ISOs.
Show these movies.
The selection of trailers present differs by region. The Japanese version has the most trailers and promoted the ill-fated Capcom Five. The selection was overhauled for international releases.
- Those exclusive to the Japanese release include Mario Party 4, Resident Evil Zero, Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation, Mr. Driller: Drill Land, Resident Evil 4, Dead Phoenix, Viewtiful Joe, P.N.03, Killer 7, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
- The North American and European releases replaced the above with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, 1080° Avalanche, Wario World, and a "Hot Clips" montage.
- The only shared ones between the three are F-Zero GX (under the tentative title "F-ZERO GC" in Japan and "F-ZERO" overseas) and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords (which features an entirely different video in the international versions, lacking narration and focusing less on Four Swords).
- The Australian version only has Metroid Prime, A Link to the Past and Four Swords, and "Hot Clips".
- The Korean version has the same videos as the North American and European versions, with the exception of "Hot Clips" and A Link to the Past and Four Swords.