The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc
|The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc|
Due to problems with people canceling their pre-orders after receiving the bonus disc, it was later bundled with The Wind Waker itself in Europe and Australia.
thank many many people!!!!!!!!
This very grateful message is located inside the file ________________.ird.
Hidden on the disc is a logo which identifies the game's prerelease name as The Legend of Zelda X.
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time X
Going through time, Link is bewildered by Zelda's story. X
Same as the first set of Japanese characters above, except italicized and with shadows.
Unused Menu Background
Inside bg8.tpl is an unused menu background featuring a GameCube, similar to many menu backgrounds for the Interactive Multi-Game Demo Discs. This background often goes unused on those discs as well, which, like Master Quest, are multi-boot ISOs.
Show these movies.
The selection of trailers present differs by region. The Japanese version has the most trailers and promoted the ill-fated Capcom Five. The selection was overhauled for international releases.
- Those exclusive to the Japanese release include Mario Party 4, Resident Evil Zero, Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation, Mr. Driller: Drill Land, Resident Evil 4, Dead Phoenix, Viewtiful Joe, P.N.03, Killer 7, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
- The North American and European releases replaced the above with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, 1080° Avalanche, Wario World, and a "Hot Clips" montage.
- The only shared ones between the three are F-Zero GX (under the tentative title "F-ZERO GC" in Japan and "F-ZERO" overseas) and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords (which features an entirely different video in the international versions, lacking narration and focusing less on Four Swords).
- The Australian version only has Metroid Prime, A Link to the Past and Four Swords, and "Hot Clips".
- The Korean version has the same videos as the North American and European versions, with the exception of "Hot Clips" and A Link to the Past and Four Swords.