If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition
|Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition|
There might also be other unused graphics...
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition is a game that was released to celebrate Kirby's 20th anniversary in 2012. It was included in a package that had the game, a poster, and a CD containing Kirby music.
This graphic's found in lyt/common/VCtutorial.arc.cmp/VCTutorial.tpl.
It says "仮". (Temporary)
This graphic's found in g3d/history/box/wii.brres.cmp/wii.02.tpl.
It says "星のカービィコレクション (仮)". (Hoshi no Kirby Collection (Temporary))
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
The Japanese Version contains some comic strips that weren't included in the US Version. Also, in the Japanese version every year is filled with something except 1991 where there is an 8-bit statue of Kirby. Since some Kirby media wasn't released in North America, all of the empty years were replaced with 8-bit statues of Kirby, Lololo and Lalala, Waddle Dee, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Magolor.
- In the Japanese version of the game, during the tutorial, a red circle will appear whenever an action is properly completed. In the US version, a green check mark will appear instead. This was most likely changed to avoid confusion. This change is also in Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
- The Japanese version does not use commas to separate thousands for points that are at least a thousand. This was an addition to the US version.
- To separate the seconds and centiseconds for the timer, the Japanese version uses a colon (:) while the US version uses a dot (.).
- One of the level names was changed in the US version of the game.
|Apricot Apart (アプリコット アパート)||Apricot Atrium|
- At the last screen of the credits, the text "The End" was changed from all caps in the Japanese version to just capitalizing the first letter of the words in the US version.
|The Kirby series|
|Game Boy (Color)||Kirby's Dream Land • Kirby's Pinball Land • Kirby's Dream Land 2 • Kirby's Block Ball • Kirby's Star Stacker • Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble|
|SNES||Kirby's Dream Land 3 • Kirby's Dream Course • Kirby's Avalanche • Kirby Super Star|
|Satellaview||Kirby no Omochabako Baseball • Kirby no Omochabako Pinball|
|Nintendo 64||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|GameCube||Kirby Air Ride|
|Game Boy Advance||Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land • Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (Prototype)|
|Nintendo DS||Kirby: Canvas Curse • Kirby Squeak Squad (Prototype) • Kirby Super Star Ultra • Kirby Mass Attack|
|Wii||Kirby's Epic Yarn • Kirby's Return to Dream Land • Kirby TV Channel • Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition|
|Nintendo 3DS||Kirby: Triple Deluxe • 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure • Kirby Battle Royale|
|Wii U||Kirby and the Rainbow Curse|
|Nintendo Switch||Kirby: Star Allies|