The Cutting Room Floor 是一个专注于发掘和研究电子游戏中未使用或删减内容的网站。许多游戏有着除开发者外不为大众所知的内容，包括调试菜单、未使用的音乐、图像、敌人和关卡 — 它们也有可能本应公开，但由于时间或资金不足而被删减。
Released: 1997, Nintendo 64
GoldenEye 007 is widely considered one of the best first-person shooters ever released, introducing new concepts and tactics which revolutionized the genre.
The game has a lot of unused content that reveals that originally the game was planned to be much closer to the movie than it is now. You were supposed to race against Ourumov through the streets of St. Petersburg just like in the movie, and Xenia was intended to meet up with you on the destroyer, none of which happens in the game.
To aid in the development process, there is a debug menu hidden in the game, and the famous Citadel level which had many speculations and rumors about it. Besides that, there are many other ideas hidden in the game files, which give an insight on the game's history...
Did You Know...
- ...that Hardwar has a hidden CD audio track containing some snarking from the developers?
- ...that the Intellivision port of Centipede has a hidden message with a terrible pun?
- ...that Palmtree Panic from Sonic CD was once named Salad Plain?
- ...that you could once kill people with dildos in Manhunt 2?
- ...that Crocomire was set to appear in Metroid Zero Mission?
- ...that Lakitu's behavior in Super Mario Bros. is the result of a bug?