The Cutting Room Floor 是一個專注於發掘和研究電子遊戲中未使用或刪減內容的網站。許多遊戲有著除開發者外不為大眾所知的內容，包括調試菜單、未使用的音樂、圖像、敵人和關卡 — 它們也有可能本應公開，但由於時間或資金不足而被刪減。
Developer: Nintendo EAD
Released: 2004, GameCube
Pikmin 2 is a real-time strategy game and the sequel to the first game. Hence the 2. This game fixes one of the main problems people had with the first game, the time limit, and adds many, many more items to collect.
This game has enough unused content to fill an entire other game. There are unused caves, a debug field, treasures (three sets!), text, music, graphics, and even an early English script! It's also probably the largest page on the wiki. So that's something.
Did You Know...
- ...that D/Generation originally had the player infiltrate into Genox with a zip line?
- ...that the original arcade version of Donkey Kong wasn't developed exclusively by Nintendo?
- ...that Side B of the Apple II Karateka diskette has an upside-down version of the game?
- ...that Journey to Silius started out as a Terminator game?
- ...that there are Easter eggs even older than the one in Adventure?
- ...that Kirby was supposed to have a Mini ability as early as Kirby's Adventure?
- ...that at least 57 games released on today's date have articles?
Command & Conquer: Red Alert is the successor to the original Command & Conquer. Playing in an alternate universe, where Hitler is exterminated by means of a time machine, the Allies and the Soviets fight for world domination. Notable for playing its premise much more straight than any of the sequels.
The helicarrier is a cut unit from The Aftermath expansion. It carries up to five helicopters and launches them when ordered to attack.
Its cameo was also remade with the 2020 remaster.