This page is a translated version
of the page The Cutting Room Floor
and the translation is 100% complete.
The Cutting Room Floor 是一个专注于发掘和研究电子游戏中未使用或删减的内容。从Debug菜单到未使用的音乐、图像、敌人和关卡，许多游戏拥有注定不会被开发者以外的人看到的内容 — 或者，本应能被任何人所知，但由于时间或资金而被删减的内容。
Developer: Looking Glass
Publisher: Origin Systems
Released: 1994, DOS
System Shock is a fairly revolutionary action-adventure game, so much so that it would influence System Shock 2 and BioShock. Its engine was among the most state-of-the-art at the time, utilizing a physics engine and true 3D environments. It also has plenty of unused content.
A debug mode can be accessed in the CD-ROM version, allowing the player to experience a free movement mode. SHODAN has two alternate forms coded - a program version and a particle version of SHODAN's cyberspace avatar.
There are several textures, sprites and audio clips the game never uses.
Did You Know...
- ...that Mickey Mania on the Genesis has a special message that can only be seen by changing the region of the console after the game has loaded?
- ...that Legoland once had a difficulty system based on age?
- ...that games included with Windows Vista and 7 have support for Xbox 360 controllers?
- ... that Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards has very early concept art in its graphics?
- ...that Super Mario Sunshine had four areas and a railroad system that were cut from the final game?
- ...that Mafia II's storyline was originally much longer and had four different endings?