This page is a translated version
of the page The Cutting Room Floor
and the translation is 100% complete.
The Cutting Room Floor 是一个专注于发掘和研究电子游戏中未使用或删减的内容。从Debug菜单到未使用的音乐、图像、敌人和关卡，许多游戏拥有注定不会被开发者以外的人看到的内容 — 或者，本应能被任何人所知，但由于时间或资金而被删减的内容。
Publisher: Square (JP, US), Sony Computer Entertainment (EU)
Released: 1991, SNES; 2002, PlayStation
Final Fantasy IV is the first SNES game in the Final Fantasy series. It has loads differences not only between the original Japanese and American/Easy Type versions, but also between the SNES and PlayStation versions. There are some oddities here and there as well.
Did You Know...
- ...that Erika to Satoru no Yume Bouken has a hidden message that can only be accessed by waiting 91 minutes at the ending screen?
- ...that the Koopa Kids were set to reappear in Super Princess Peach?
- ...that Huitzil from Darkstalkers probably has more unused moves than used?
- ...that an Asteroids Easter egg was planned for the automap in Doom?
- ...that Super Mario Sunshine had four areas and a railroad system that were cut from the final game?
- ...that Pingus has an unused Pac-Man levelset?