ECW Hardcore Revolution (Nintendo 64)
|ECW Hardcore Revolution|
E-CEE-DUB! E-CEE-DUB! E-CEE-DUB!
Using the same engine from WWF War Zone isn't exactly an "hardcore revolution", though.
A fully functional model of Da Baldies member Vito "The Skull" LoGrasso is included within the game's data, complete with four costumes and an unused character portrait. He was likely deactivated due to having left ECW for WCW before the game' release.
|Default Costume||Alternate Costumes||Portrait|
Using Gameshark/Action Replay code 80122773 0029 (for player one) or 80122783 0029 (for player two) before starting a match will replace that player's chosen character with Skull.
- He doesn't have any voice samples. This means his pre-match taunt will have to be manually skipped since the game will otherwise keep waiting for one that doesn't exist. (This can softlock the game if simulation is enabled.)
- He won't be mentioned by name during commentary, not even as a generic "player one" like created wrestlers.
- His entrance motion is the same as The Trainer's, which is different from the other Baldies.
- For some reason he uses Sabu's theme.
- His moveset was apparently also given to Sound Guy Randy, as previously observed by a FAQ writer back in 2003.
|Version||RAM Address||Build Date|
Jan 7 2000 21:32:17
Jan 7 2000 21:54:59