|This game is defunct.|
Do note the game no longer works at all without modifications. This is most likely due to the game's servers being shut down. As a result, further official developments with the game are unlikely to happen.
Pac-Man Remix was an iOS port of Pac-Man Arrangement from Namco Museum Battle Collection with all of its multiplayer features removed. The game was pulled from the App Store for unknown reasons, and is currently unplayable even if you still have it installed.
Translate the text in the middle and figure out how to access the debug menu, if possible.
Graphics for a debug mode can be found in the game. The options are:
- 無敵モード (Invincibility) - Would make you invincible.
- FPS - Likely would toggle an FPS counter.
- 移動速度 (Movement speed) - Would allow you to change the speed you move at. Can be toggled to 通常 (Normal), 90%, 70%, and 60%.
- スコア (Score) - Would allow you to change your score. Can be toggled to +1000 or -1000.
- アイテム (Item) - Would allow you to change your powerup. Can be toggled to ダッシュ (Dash), ジャンプ (Jump), or ニンジャ (Ninja).
- 無敵モード (Invincibility) - Same as the first option.
- ワールド ※ステージクリア後に反映 (World *Applies after clearing a stage) - Would allow you to change the world you're in. It only works after beating a level.
- ステージ (Stage) - A level select.
Early Menu Text
An early version of the text for the game's menus. It mentions accelerometer control, which doesn't exist in the final game.
A button that says "Exchange item".
A hidden copyright message is present in Localizable.strings:
/* Localizable.strings yellow Created by bit-Macmini-3 on 09/04/15. Copyright 2009 All rights reserved. */