Donkey Konga 3: Tabehoudai! Haru Mogitate 50 Kyoku
|Donkey Konga 3: Tabehoudai! Haru Mogitate 50 Kyoku|
This game has unused text.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Little monkey goes to the big city to bang his bongo drum, but nobody likes his dirty sound so Donkey Konga 3 doesn't come out stateside.
An earlier version of Funky News can be found in the file MemoData_tgs.res. Unlike its Donkey Konga 2 counterpart, this one is decidedly less interesting, as every single message is the same:
プレイしてくれてサンキュ～ ドンキーコンガ３は ３月発売するＹＯ！ 完成するまで もうチョット待っててくれよナ！
Thank you for playing~ Donkey Konga 3 will be out this March, yo! Just hang in there a little longer 'til it's ready!
A tentative song list can be found in SongData_tgs.res. Compared to the final list, it has six fewer song entries and many, many value tweaks.
- Many songs use the Star Fox theme (34Fox) as a placeholder file.
- In addition to the six missing slots, several others are blank and have a placeholder title such as "？？？？？". These are:
- Happy Days
- Seishun Kyousou Kyoku
- Ashita ni Nattara...
- Banana Tengoku
- Doremifa Daijoubu
- Yodel Tabehoudai
- Kochira ★ Mona Pizza
- Some of these blank slots have "みてい" ("pending") in their ruby field.
- Prices are generally far lower than in the final game, likely for testing purposes.
- Some song titles were edited to add formatting whitespace.