Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (SNES)
|Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi|
Also known as: Super Star Wars: Jedi no Fukushuu (JP)
The saga ends... in STUNNING 16-BIT!
At the title screen, enter A, A, B, B, X, X, Y, Y, A, B, X, Y, A, B, X, Y and listen for a sound. Then, while on any side-scrolling level, press one of the following button combinations on Controller 2 for the desired effect:
Press L + R.
- Area - Not to be confused with "Stage", this selects the stage proper.
- Stage - Select part of the current stage.
- Lives - Select up to 99 lives.
- Health - Set and/or refill health.
- Weapon - Change weapon.
- Actor - Select active player, but only from those available for the current stage. Selecting 'NONE' simply defaults to the first one in the selection.
On Controller 1, hold B and press Start. The code works in any stage.
Invincibility and Player Coordinate Display
Press A + B + X + Y + Select.
During the game, hold A + B + X + Y + Down and press Start on Controller 1 to bring up the sound test.
Look into how this is supposed to be accessed.
By having a Super Scope plugged into the second controller port, a build date will be present at the bottom of the title screen.
Any other revisions?
The game was rereleased by THQ in 1997 to coincide with the theatrical release of the "Special Edition" of the film. This version removes the JVC logo from the game's intro, as the company was no longer involved in publishing duties at that point.
The stage start music is always cut off before the song ends.
The Speeder Chase level also ends before the song can play completely.