Super Star Wars (SNES)
|Super Star Wars|
Sculptured Software (Programming)
This game has hidden development-related text.
This game has a prerelease article
Star Wars. Now in STUNNING 16-BIT!
At the title screen, enter A, A, A, A, X, B, B, B, B, Y, X, X, X, X, A, Y, Y, Y, Y, B and listen for a sound. Then, while on any side-scrolling level, press one of the following button combinations on Controller 2 for the desired effect:
Press L + R.
- Area - Not to be confused with "Stage", this selects the stage proper.
- Stage - Select part of the current stage.
- Lives - Select up to 99 lives.
- Health - Set and/or refill health.
- Actor - Select active player, but only from those available for the current stage.
- Weapon - Change weapon.
Invincibility and Player Coordinate Display
Press A + B + X + Y + Select.
During the game, hold A + B + X + Y and press Start on Controller 1.
Look into how this is supposed to be accessed.
VER. USA JULY 31 5:00 PM
|US (Revision 1)|
VER. USA AUG 31 1996
VER. USA JULY 21 9:00 AM
VER. PAL SEPT 01 1992
VER. JAP SEPT 14 1992
Plugging a Super Scope into the second controller port will reveal the build date (and time, depending on the version) during the splash sequence.
The game was rereleased by Nintendo of America in 1996 as part of their "Players Choice" series. As JVC was no longer involved in publishing duties, a few changes were made:
- The very first screen was changed from "JVC PRESENTS" to "NINTENDO PRESENTS".
- The copyright information in the main menu was also changed from "LICENSED BY NINTENDO" to "LICENSED TO NINTENDO". "LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT" also changed to "LUCASFILM LTD.".
- Pages missing developer references
- Games developed by LucasArts
- Games developed by Sculptured Software
- Pages missing publisher references
- Games published by JVC Music
- Games published by Nintendo
- Games published by Victor Musical Industries
- SNES games
- Pages missing date references
- Games released in 1992
- Games with hidden development-related text
- Games with debugging functions
- Games with hidden sound tests
- Games with hidden level selects
- Games with revisional differences
- To do
- Star Wars series
Cleanup > Pages missing date references
Cleanup > Pages missing developer references
Cleanup > Pages missing publisher references
Cleanup > To do
Games > Games by content > Games with debugging functions
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden development-related text
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden level selects
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden sound tests
Games > Games by content > Games with revisional differences
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by LucasArts
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Throwback Entertainment > Games developed by Acclaim Entertainment > Games developed by Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City > Games developed by Sculptured Software
Games > Games by platform > SNES games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by JVC > Games published by JVC Music
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by JVC > Games published by Victor Entertainment > Games published by Victor Musical Industries
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Nintendo
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 1992
Games > Games by series > Star Wars series