Super Star Wars (SNES)
|Super Star Wars|
This game has a prerelease article
Star Wars. Now in STUNNING 16-BIT!
At the title screen, enter A (x4), X, B (x4), Y, X (x4), A, Y (x4), B and listen for a sound. Then, while on any side-scrolling level, press one of the following button combinations on Controller 2 for the desired effect:
Press L + R.
- Area - Not to be confused with "Stage", this selects the stage proper.
- Stage - Select part of the current stage.
- Lives - Select up to 99 lives.
- Health - Set and/or refill health.
- Actor - Select active player, but only from those available for the current stage.
- Weapon - Change weapon.
Invincibility and Player Coordinate Display
Press A + B + X + Y + Select.
During the game, hold A + B + X + Y and press Start on Controller 1.
Look into how this is supposed to be accessed.
Plugging a Super Scope into the second controller port will reveal the build date during the splash sequence.
The game was rereleased by Nintendo of America in 1996 as part of their "Players Choice" series. As JVC was no longer involved in publishing duties, a few changes were made:
- The very first screen was changed from "JVC PRESENTS" to "NINTENDO PRESENTS".
- The copyright information in the main menu was also changed from "LICENSED BY NINTENDO" to "LICENSED TO NINTENDO".