Mega Man ZX Advent
From The Cutting Room Floor
|Mega Man ZX Advent|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Mega Man ZX Advent is the sequel to Mega Man ZX.
The debug room from Mega Man ZX is also present in this game. The room can be accessed with the Action Replay code, 22178FF8 00000000.
- If you press the Transform button while you're currently in Siarnaq form, his animation used when the transformation icons appears briefly includes a frame of Model PX from Mega Man ZX.
- The game has unused sprites and mugshots of 10 unnamed characters: 4 women (2 being nurses), 3 men and 3 kids. The only instance one of them (the sprite from a nurse) appear is in the Secret Disk O06 from the game's database.
- The mugshots of the Biometals Model H, F, L and P from Mega Man ZX are present in the game, but as they have no lines in Mega Man ZX Advent, those are unused.
- The text "Dummy Conversation" may appear with the use of codes.
- The game has two unused character names: #55 "ココ" (Koko) and #71 "?". Those name slots are empty in the English version.
Upload images of Title Screens from each region.
- Unlike the first Mega Man ZX, the voice acting for the plot-relevant cutscenes, along with all the battle cries from the Japanese version have (horrendous) English-dubbed equivalents in the US version. The reason this is mentioned at all on this page is that the European versions excised all of the cutscene voice acting (except for FMVs), but left the English battle cries, much like the first game.
- The Model A cutscene and Credits tracks were changed in the international versions, and lack vocals.