Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (Genesis)
|Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers|
A Genesis port of Super Street Fighter II.
Enter the Pro Action Replay (PAR) code 0000A1C0:79B6 and select OPTION at the main menu to enter the Test Mode Menu. You can return to the Test Mode Menu at any time by pressing Start.
While in the menu, select an option with the Control Pad and press Start on Player 1's controller to activate it.
- Object Test allows you to test character sprites and animations.
- Scroll Test is a stage background test, with a palette editor.
- Sound Test allows you to play game music and sounds.
The Object Test is a stripped-down version of Street Fighter II's Object Test. It is unstable and crashes quite often.
- Up/Down: Selects animation pattern number. The game will crash on out-of-bounds values.
- Left/Right: Flips the character horizontally.
- A: Hold the button to animate.
- B + Up/Down: Selects character.
- C: Toggles character palette.
- C + Up/Down: Selects shadow type.
- C + Left/Right: Flips character vertically.
- X: Increments animation frame.
- X + Up/Down/Left/Right: Moves character around.
- Y: Toggles display of character sprite, hitboxes, shadows, tile numbers, and center position.
- Z: Increases animation pattern number with 10.
Also a stripped down version of Street Fighter II's Scroll Test. When entering the Scroll Test, you will first get to a stage selection screen. Select a stage with the Control Pad and press the A button to enter it.
- Control Pad: Move around.
- A: Returns to the stage selection screen.
- B: Resets position.
- C: Enters the Palette Editor.
- Control Pad: Move cursor.
- A: Increases the color.
- B: Decreases the color.
- C: Exits the palette editor.
- X: Selects the current palette line. There are 4 palette lines.
- Y: Toggles hex view.
- Z: Moves the palette editor to the left or right side of the screen.
Just like what it says on the tin.
Use the Control Pad to move the cursor and select sounds.
- A: plays the selected BGM + SE sound.
- B: plays the selected PCM CH.1 sample.
- C: plays the selected PCM CH.2 sample.
- X: toggles pause on or off.
There's definitely more.
There are text leftovers from the SNES version and possible references to another debug menu in this game.
This Game Pack is not designed for use with your Super Nintendo Entertainment System. (PAL)
These are probably leftovers from a menu designed to quickly jump to different parts of the attract mode screens for development purposes.
SUPER STREET FIGHTERⅡ The New Challengers Versus Screen Demo Stage Clear Demo Target Player Select Demo Profile Demo Play Demo Ranking Display