SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (Game Boy Advance)
|SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!|
Unlike the console version, which is a Mario Party-esque mini game collection, this version of SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! is a 2D platformer that runs on the same engine as The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. So, here's the story: Gil the Hammerhead Shark is directing a Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy movie. Thing is, he hasn't cast all the roles yet. But lucky him, SpongeBob and his gang of equally inexperienced-at-acting friends show up to save the day! Also, the Flying Dutchman haunts Shady Shoals, Manray's on the loose, and things like that. Are you ready, kids?
An extensive debug menu is present in this game. Enable CodeBreaker code 330005D4 0002. The menu will appear after pressing Start at the title screen. You have the ability to warp to any level and screen in the game. Note that the CodeBreaker code must be disabled once in the menu, otherwise it will re-load when selecting an option.
The options are as follows:
- TITLE - Title Screen.
- PLATFORM GYM - A test stage for the platforming levels.
- GIL'S TRAILER
- DRIVING GYM - A test stage for the driving levels.
- World 1
- MERMALAIR 1 - World 1-1
- MERMALAIR 2 - World 1-2
- MERMALAIR 3 - World 1-3
- MANRAY DANCE - World 1-4
- World 2
- RESTHOME 1 - World 2-1
- RESTHOME 2 - World 2-2
- MANRAY CHASE - World 2-3
- MANRAY DANCE2 - World 2-4
- World 3
- FANBOYS - World 3-1
- GOO LAGOON 2 - World 3-2
- SANDCASTLES - World 3-3
- GOO LAGOON 4 - World 3-4
- World 4
- STUDIO 1 - World 4-1
- STUDIO 2 - World 4-2
- BURGERS - World 4-3
- GLOBALCHASE - World 4-4
- FINAL GAME
- Waiter Game - Lunch Rush!
- Stunt Double - Dodge Debris!
- Mtrcycle Cop - Get Downtown!
- Lookout Game - The Final Chase!
- Hermit Game - Escape the Cop!
- NICK LOGO
- THQ LOGO
- WF LOGO - Wayforward Logo
- TITLE - Title Screen
- LOAD MENU - Game Select Menu
- DIFFICULTY - Difficulty Select Menu
- MAP MENU - Main Level Select Menu
- CHAR. SELECT - Character Select Screen
- GAME OVER - Ending
- Language - Language Select Menu. This is in the same look as the debug menu and cannot be accessed otherwise.
- Set World-Lvl - A more advanced level select menu. Here, you can set the world, level, how many stars you have, how many slates you have, and the difficulty!
- CHECK ANIMS - Frame-by-frame animation test for the four playable characters.
- Unlockables - Selecting the unlockable mini-games.
- Long Jump
- Merma Unlock - Mermalair Training Room
- Burger Bounce
- Collect Game - Collection Game
- Police Chase - Manray Chase
- Bikini Bottom
- Krusty Krab
After pressing Start at the title screen, but before the transition to the save menu completes, change the GBA memory value at 0x030005D4 to 0x05 to see the animation viewer.
After pressing Start at the title screen, but before the transition to the save menu completes, change the GBA memory value at 0x030005D4 to 0x06 to see the animation viewer.
This was most likely used to test the game's controls and collision.