The Sims 3: Pets (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
|The Sims 3: Pets|
Based on: The Sims 3 (Windows)
This game has debugging material.
Document the released prototype builds of this game.
It's The Sims 3 on consoles, now with elements from other expansions, including Pets! It's also the final console game to be a spin-off, as the succeeding entry would be a straight-up port.
The codes under this section are written for the base game, without any applied patches or updates. Codes may differ on later revisions! These are also present in the original game.
NOTE: The provided screenshot combines both displays in one for simplicity's sake.
Changing the 0x at the given address below to:
- 01 – Shows Main Thread, Renderer, and Simulator FPS, SimUpdate, AtnmyMngr, Sys Mem, LFBS, and VRAM (on PS3) information.
- 02 – Shows FPS, SIM GPS, CmpMem, Memory stats (on Xbox 360), Tasks, Draw Calls, Code/Data version, and GPU/CPU information.
Light Debug Tools
- Draw Light Rigs
- Draw Occluders
- Allow True Specular Probes
- Draw Proxman Lights (slow)
Going Over The Weight Limit
Unlike the PC version, there is only 1 way to go over the weight limit in the game, that the game allows you to in the Create A Sim. As a result of doing this action multiple times, your sim will be extremely obese and will look weird.
- Stealing candy from a baby/toddler (Requires Evil trait)