The Sims 4
|The Sims 4|
The Sims Studio
|This game is receiving new content, by way of Expansion Packs and/or Downloadable Content.|
Be aware that any unused content you find may become used in the future. If this does happen, please specify as such!
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
The Sims 4 is another life simulation in The Sims series...without cars. Such evilness.
If the game detects that it is pirated, then after a Sim performs an action that induces the "mosaic censor" effect (showering, using the toilet...), the mosaic will not go away afterwards, instead expanding to cover the entire screen.
Use the cheat console (Press CTRL+SHIFT+C) to enter these cheats...
Smoke Test Cheats
These cheats were used to help the game run by itself without any human intervention, so developers could just leave their machines on overnight and still find bugs while sleeping.
- households.autopay_bills - Automatically pay bills.
- ui.dialog.auto_respond - Automatically responds to any dialog boxes with "Cancel". If Cancel is unavailable, it picks something at random.
These were used to stress-test the engine during development. Simply put, they summon in random Sims that perform the role of services.
- soak.enable_soak_handyman_situation - Enable a Handyman
- soak.create_soak_handyman_situation - Call a Handyman
- soak.enable_soak_maid_situation - Enable a Maid
- soak.create_soak_maid_situation - Call a Maid
- soak.enable_soak_party_situation - Enable a Party
- soak.create_soak_party_situation - Call a Party
Enter in bb.showhiddenobjects into the cheat console. Now, enter the word "debug" into the search filter in Build or Buy mode to view and buy all unbuyable objects, ranging from forks to fishing ponds.
As with every Sims game since the second, there is a Testing Cheat that enables more advanced debug features. Press CTRL+SHIFT+C and enter testingcheats on to enable these features...
These commands will appear if you hold SHIFT and click one of the following...
- Teleport Here: Warps your currently-selected Sim direct to that tile. Only works on tiles Sims can move around on, naturally.
- Add to Family: Self-explanatory.
- Cheat Motive > Disable Need Decay: Stops motives from decaying. Never poop again!
- Cheat Motive > Enable Need Decay: Resumes motive decay.
- Cheat Motive > Make Happy: Sets all motives to full and puts the Sim in a happy mood.
- Modify in CAS: Pulls the Sim into the editor.
- Reset Object: Revert the object to its default state.
- Make Dirty: Self-explanatory.
- Make Clean: Self-explanatory.
These cheats are unlocked by enabling testing cheats:
- cas.fulleditmode - Enable editing existing Sims using the full, unlocked Create A Sim editor.
Do the rest!