Voya Nui Online Game
|Voya Nui Online Game|
This game has unused areas.
Made by a different company than its precursors, Voya Nui Online Game tried to give players a fun game where you play as a hero of the Voya Nui story arc and save the island from the tyranny of the Piraka and claim the Mask of Life. Unfortunately, since the devs only other games were flash MMORPGs, what we got was a fetch quest simulator with a clunky turn-based battle system.
Maps 1-20, 191, 192, 441, and 494 don't have a position set on the minimap.
Pressing Ctrl+~ will pull up a console window. There are four buttons in the top right: Close, Minimize (which cycles the debug window's size from large to small, looping), Maximise (same but small to large), and Copy (copies all text in the log to the clipboard, ignoring newlines). In order to use any commands, you have to type which module you want to access. The options are 'core', 'ui', 'audio', and 'worker' (capitalization doesn't matter). Once you hit Enter, the module will be added to the prompt string like a folder, reading for example "CORE > ". Typing ".." while in a module will return you to the top level debug shell. There's an autocorrect function that seems left over from an earlier version of the debug console, as the autocompleted strings don't seem usable in any way. Hold down Shift then press the Right Arrow key, and the console autocompletes " > " + "UI", "CORE", "AUDIO", or "WORKER".
Text in parentheses list all possible options for a command's argument, when applicable.
- info - Displays the asset and webservice path and returns the chapters variable from the constants object. In 1.0.0, also returns "test: " and the character type.
- build - Returns the version string in "loader.swf".
- where - Returns the player name, map location, tile the player is on, and the number of enemies in the area.
- gimmy - Gives the player one of every item.
- move <map> (1-532 except 23, 33, 331, 476, 490, 492, 493, 516, 517, and 518) - Warps to the levelmap with the given number.
- random #1 #2 - Returns a random number between and including #1 and #2.
- skin <skin> (1-6, 10-28, 101-109, 1000-1001, 9999) - Changes the player's graphics with that of the specified file.
- level <level> (1-50) - increases the player's level to <level>. If <level> is omitted, ups it by one.
- makemerich - Adds one of each elemental shard to the inventory.
- pieceofcake - Adds a Life Stone, Nui Blaster, Medium Attack Armor of Air, Thok Key, and three Hidden Caves Keys to the inventory. Attempts to also add an item #234 and two of item #235, but they don't exist anymore.
- itemlist - Seemingly broken, tries to display the equipped items.
- equip <item> (2-291) - Puts the specified item into your inventory.
- spell <slot> <spell> (0-3) (1-182) - Puts the spell with ID <spell> in hotbar slot <slot> counting from 0. Omitting both fields, will list all equipped spells.
- god - Toggles whether enemies will attack you when on a quest.
- fight - Toggles between "mode roleplay" (outside of combat) and "mode combat" (in a battle).
- cancel - Abandons a fight, complete with experience loss.
- step <quest> (1-107) - Sets the active quest to be the one specified by the number *quest*.
- nextstep - Jump to the next quest.
- chapter <chap> - Starts the chapter specified, if it exists.
- onemorenight - Adds 1 to the variable in the constants object that tells the game how many chapters there are. Doesn't affect actual gameplay.
- script <script> (intro, toadeath, hakannflee, hakanndialog, sabotagechap3, freematoran, sabotagechap4, controlroom, zakanflee, 18, escapejail, teleportprison, seventhdialog, zaktanndialog, end1, pirakadialog, burnaktrap, 0, 250, burnaktriggerlava) - Plays the <script>, if it exists.
- anim <animation> (anim10, anim20, hit, die, emote1, emote2, emote3, walk, run, bonus, anim21, anim 11, anim 0) - Plays the animation, if the current skin has it.
- test - Gives the player two Medium Attack Armor of Air, a Life Stone, a Nui Blaster, and equips an Attack Noble Kanohi of Air, a Medium Attack Armor of Air, and a Medium Attack Greaves of Air. (command in 1.0.0 only)
- msgbox <text> <title> - Opens a prompt with the specified title and text.
- open <menu> (map, menu, inventorystats +) - Opens the specified menu.
- HB <buttonname> (Map, Quests, InventoryStats) - Highlights the specified button.
Anything other input is printed directly to the log window.
- sound <soundname> (toa_choice, stars, spell_water-air, space_tir, shoot, rapid_swish, punch, menu_button, load_spell, little_pose, impact_lourd, hit_default, feuillage, explo, deflagration, death_fall, death, click4, click, clak, button_click, baton, aspiration) - Plays the specified sound.
- event <eventname> - Plays the sound from the specified event.
|27||The skin for the unused Ash Hoto.|
|101||Balta and Garan leftovers.|
|103, 105, 106||Dalu, Balta, and Piruk have Garan leftovers too, namely the back sprite and all walking animations.|
- Spells 1,2, and 3 have prototype Hahli Inika in the sprite data.
- In objects.swf, sprite 410(115) is an unused tower of sorts.
- Also in objects.swf, sprite 1032 (301) is a building with a doorway.
- In modules/ui, called UI_Login. Has two fields for a username and password.
Using skin 27, the Ash Hoto is a level 30 enemy that gives 1100 exp upon defeating it. Has one attack where it shoots a flame from its mouth. Not on any map.
- Spell 52 "YoYo" - Sends creatures away from you.
- Spells 1,2,3 - Appear to be work-in-progress testing spells.
- Build Number: Finale 1.0.0
- Invisibility Mask (no stats)
- Mask of Life (range+3, all stats 50)
- Internally labelled as Pre-Release 23 in all modules except the MainCore class in the Core module.
- Improved Slow Motion Pack, Improved Vision Pack, Vision Pack, and Improved Range Pack exist, but are dummies.
- Spell 28 is named "bek special".
- 'info' no longer prints "test:1" at the end.
- Build Number: Finale 1.0.2
- powerful soul stone, soul stone, and powerful life stone added.
- The four dummy Packs are implemented.
- Nui Blaster graphic and attackbar icon are changed, now uses 1 AP to fire instead of 0.
- Mask of Life graphic changed.
- Mask of Invisibility changed to Mask of Vision.
- Internally labelled as Finale 1.0.2 in all modules.
- "bek special" is renamed Nui Blaster.
- Nui Blaster gets new icon and reworked art.
- "test" Core command removed.
There were errors in the only known (unofficial) backup of 1.0.0, and it is unknown if these files that were present in 1.0.2 but not in the backup of 1.0.0 were in the published version of 1.0.0:
- Icons 666, 667, 668, and 669 (two projectiles, a wave, and a staff all in the same style of the former "bek special")
- Spells 1052, 1023 (a laser, a bunch of hooks)
- Spells 10001, 10002, 10003; are copies of 1, 2, 3
In Cutscene 7, sprite 112 is promotional Mahri Nui artwork and is in the final cutscene, layered underneath all the other art for the cutscene immediately following the fade-out to the water.