Proto:DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution.
A preview version of DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution, based on a very late prototype of the game, was released as a demo disc sometime in August 2002.
- The main menu is locked to Game Mode.
- Challenge/Oni Mode is not available.
- Only four songs are available: exotic ethnic, Let the beat hit em! (CLASSIC R&B STYLE), Look To The Sky and Secret Rendezvous. The slots for all other songs are labeled as "COMING SOON", and are unselectable. The Roulette option is also unavailable.
- Song records are not displayed.
- None of the songs have proper difficulty ratings, akin to the original Japanese release, which used the Groove Radar as the only difficulty indicator.