If you appreciate the work done within the wiki, please consider supporting The Cutting Room Floor on Patreon. Thanks for all your support!
Proto:Dance Dance Revolution Konamix
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of Dance Dance Revolution Konamix.
A preview version of Dance Dance Revolution Konamix can be found on the PlayStation Kiosk Demo Disc Version 1.18 demo disc. Although an exact build date cannot be determined, it seems to be based on a very late prototype.
- The title screen background graphic is much closer to appearance to Dance Dance Revolution 5thMIX instead of a more original design.
- The main menu is locked to Game Mode.
- The sparkly circles in the corners of the highlighted option are of a different color.
- The music played in the style/character select menus is taken from Dance Dance Revolution Solo 2000/Dance Dance Revolution Extra Mix instead of Dance Dance Revolution 4thMIX like the final.
- Link Mode is not available.
- There are no folders; characters can be selected at will. While this feature can also be seen when the All Music option in the final game is toggled on, such a graphic is not displayed.
- Only five songs are available: AFTER THE GAME, BABY BABY GIMME YOUR LOVE, Groove, Let the beat hit em! (CLASSIC R&B STYLE) and Look To The Sky.