Chocobo's Dungeon 2
|Chocobo's Dungeon 2|
Also known as: Chokobo no Fushigina Dungeon 2 (JP)
This game has debugging material.
For some inexplicable reason, Square EA went straight for the sequel in the US. They didn't even hide it this time.
To go directly to the debug room, enter the following GameShark code for each region:
When loading and beginning a new game, the player will be sent to a barebones debug room.
// Map /----------------\ | A B C D E o | A B C D E F G H I | | Stairs | m 1 2 s | | | 1 2 3 4 | F 3 | Enemies | | | | o | | Stove | 4 G H | | | m | I | Mog | | | | s | | Skull Head \----------------/
- Stairs A to E - Warps the player to areas in dungeons 1 to 5, respectively.
- Stove - A regular stove, with no debugging functions.
- Mog - Cycles through NPC sprites.
- Enemy 1 - Sets storyline flags.
- Enemy 2 - Would set a map parameter, but it doesn't seem to do anything now.
- Skull Head - Warps the player to one of the following scenarios:
- Exiting the first dungeon
- Meeting Shiroma
- First Boss
- Second Boss
- Third Boss
- Stair F - Upon stepping on it, the player receives the Absolute Claws and Absolute Saddle items, and the HP bar changes to 999.
- Enemy 3 - Warps the player to the world map, with the following presets:
- Dungeon falling to the sea
- Going to the Monster Village
- Going to Cid's Tower
- Going to the third dungeon
- Going to the fourth dungeon
- Going to Cid's Second Tower
- Going to the fifth dungeon
- All clear
Fourth and Fifth Rows
- Enemy 4 - Spell viewer. The animation loops endlessly.
- Stair G - Saves the game.
- Stair H - Sets town flags, which translate to the following:
- Woman-driven development
- Titan wakes up
- Windmill rotation
- Ben's family conclusion
- Before Asura awakens
- Golden Chocobo
- Stair I - A movie/cutscene viewer.