Category:Sega Saturn games
Sega's entry into the 32-bit console era, this powerful 2D-oriented machine had a second processor nailed on at the last minute in response to the PlayStation, causing it to be something of a nightmare to develop for. To further complicate matters, 3D geometry was constructed out of quadrilaterals instead of polygons. In the end, the system was popular in Japan (thanks to Segata Sanshiro!), but not so much in the US. Having localizations scarce didn't help, either.
If it were named after the planet after it, it would be the butt of all gamer jokes.
Pages in category "Sega Saturn games"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Daisenryaku Strong Style
- Darius II (Sega Saturn)
- Dark Savior
- Daytona USA (Sega Saturn)
- DecAthlete (Sega Saturn)
- Densetsu no Ogre Battle (Sega Saturn)
- Detana TwinBee Yahho! Deluxe Pack (Sega Saturn)
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (Sega Saturn)
- Digital Pinball: Last Gladiators
- Digital Pinball: Necronomicon
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
- Dragon Force
- Duke Nukem 3D (Sega Saturn)
- Saturn Bomberman
- Segata Sanshirou Shinken Yuugi
- Sexy Parodius (Sega Saturn)
- Shienryu (Sega Saturn)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
- Shining Force III: Premium Disc
- Shinobi Legions
- Silhouette Mirage (Sega Saturn)
- Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Saturn)
- Sonic Jam (Sega Saturn)
- Sonic R (Sega Saturn)
- Sonic X-treme
- Soukyugurentai (Sega Saturn)
- Steeldom (Sega Saturn)
- Super Tempo