If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Proto:Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Saturn)
This page details one or more prototype versions of Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Saturn).
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
Dated October 8, 1996, this is a work-in-progress demo for the Saturn version.
- Pressing Start will skip levels. Sometimes this will cause the game to lock up.
- Pressing A does a spindash, while B and C are the jump buttons. In the final game, B does a spindash, while A and C are the jump buttons.
- No special stages or bosses.
- Three acts are missing - Diamond Dust 2, as well as both Volcano Valley 1 and 2.
- This particular demo lacks any music or sound in-game. The only sound is on the title screen, where it plays the ring loss sound.
- The main menu only has a "Start" option.
- Several of the zones either have unfinished art or borrow art straight from the Genesis version.
The title screen is nearly identical to the one in the Genesis version.
The menu lacks the wooden textures for the options and has a higher color version of the infamous Strabismus Sonic render.