Proto:Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Saturn)
This page details one or more prototype versions of Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Saturn).
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
A work-in-progress demo dated October 8, 1996.
- Pressing Start will skip levels. Sometimes this will cause the game to lock up.
- Pressing A does a Spin Dash, while B and C are the jump buttons. In the final game, B does a Spin Dash, while A and C are the jump buttons.
- No Special Stages or bosses.
- Three Acts are missing - Diamond Dust 2, as well as both Volcano Valley 1 and 2.
- This particular demo lacks any music or sound in-game. The only sound is on the title screen, where it plays the ring loss sound.
- The main menu only has a "Start" option.
Several Zones either have unfinished art or borrow art straight from the Genesis version.
The title screen is nearly identical to the one in the Genesis version.
The menu uses a different texture, and also all buttons are start. The background also uses a higher resolution of the infamous Strabismus Sonic render.
|The Flicky series|
|Genesis||Flicky • Sonic 3D Blast (Prototypes)|
|Windows||Sonic 3D Blast|
|Sega Saturn||Sonic 3D Blast (Prototype)|