If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Proto:Mario Party 5
This page details one or more prototype versions of Mario Party 5.
Included with Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 13, this prototype/demo of Mario Party 5 was taken some time after the E3 build and was made a playable demo on the disc for those that pre-ordered MKDD.
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
I'm going to include the screenshots for comparison of the demo and final. -luigim1
- No green glow around the edge of the screen.
- Generally a simplistic background, with less stars and white lines across.
- PRESS START uses yellow, green and pink only as opposed to a rainbow colour system.
- The star outline effect in the background in the demo is not there in the final product.
Character Select Menu
It uses the same one as the E3 menu found in the final's game data, except:
- COM in the demo is called CPU.
- Boo and Koopa Kid are now selectable.
- Rumble feature is gone because no minigame uses it in this demo.
Minigame Select Menu
It uses the same one as the E3 menu found in the final's game data. There are only five minigames in the demo, including: Coney Island, Button Mashers, Shy Guy Showdown, Dinger Derby and Pushy Penguins. This is a stepdown from eight in the E3 menu.