Mario & Wario
|Mario & Wario|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Yes, Mario & Wario is that game with Mario and a bucket. It was planned to be released outside of Japan, getting as far as a Nintendo Power preview and a box. However, that was probably cancelled due to the poor sales of the SNES mouse games that weren't Mario Paint.
The PAR code 7E1C0305 enables a few debugging buttons on Controller 2. Press any of these during gameplay:
- X: go to the "Hit Wario" bonus game
- Select: view the ending and credits
- Pressing either of these two at the title screen will stop the music, but nothing else.
- Start: access the level select and sound test
- Pressing this at the title screen does the same thing, but only the sound test will work correctly.
|The Wario series|
|SNES||Mario & Wario • Wario's Woods|
|Game Boy (Color)||Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 • Wario Land II • Wario Land 3|
Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!
|Game Boy Advance||Wario Land 4|
|Nintendo DS||Wario: Master of Disguise|
|Wii||Wario Land: Shake It!|
|Game Boy Advance||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (Prototype) • WarioWare: Twisted!|
|GameCube||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!|
|Nintendo DS||WarioWare: Touched! (Prototype) • WarioWare: D.I.Y.|
|Nintendo 3DS||WarioWare Gold|
|Wii||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Wii U||Game & Wario|